Wednesday 15 June 2011

The First!

Hello! It is my first one guys!

I'm Rubens Maximus and I work developing games with CDOT - http://zenit.senecac.on.ca/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

Here I will be posting weekly videos (hopefully), giving you awesome techniques to create games (2D Game Art for now, as my project requires).

I will not only give solutions for my daily  tasks, but also report problems and questions so we can share ideas and help each other. (I'm talking with YOU game developers! lol)

So, see you tomorrow with my first video/vlog.


2 comments:

  1. I forget to adress some elements that will be pretty strong on my Blog:

    1) It will be mainly a Vlog talking about game art in general. Always useful stuff!

    2) I will post the videos in my YouTube Chanel and link them here with a description to complement it.

    3) Don't need to ask about the game I'm doing right know, since I'm under NDA. What I will do is to talk about the general techniques used, not deep experience game play and storyline (maybe you will have some of this on my own "projects")

    4) I'm a Brazilian guy who recent graduated from Seneca College Game Art And Animation Post-graduation program. Which means I don't know how to write in English!! Please forgive-me and do correct me as this helps me to learn your beautiful language.

    5) Programmers! I want to work closer with you guys, and challenge your intricate intelligence with the desire for innovative game experience and deep immersion in our games. Lets talk about changing the (virtual) world here! BTW, without you there is no world to play. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your work, Rubens Maximus! :D

    ReplyDelete